Fathers' and Children's Equality
Fathers' and Children's Equality, Inc. is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) nonprofit children's advocacy organization, and a self-help, educational and support group for non-custodial parents and their families.
Our Mission is to:
- Minimize the emotional upheaval experienced by children during and after parental separation,
- Promote every child's Civil Right to equal access to both parents and extended families regardless of the parents' marital status, and
- End the adversarial process in divorce and custody matters.
Our Goals are to:
- Promote equal parental responsibility for children's nurturing,
- Promote equal parental responsibility for children's financial needs,
- Encourage alternatives to divorce,
- Promote the position that children are not property,
- End parental alienation,
- Eliminate profit motivation in child custody disputes,
- Provide positive parental role models for separating families,
- Prevent the use of false child abuse and spousal abuse allegations as leverage in child custody disputes,
- Establish mandatory penalties for false allegations of child and spousal abuse,
- Promote equal treatment of family court litigants,
- Enforce existing laws providing for gender equality in family court, and
- Establish a shelter for displaced fathers and children.
Adopted September 27, 1993 by the FACE Board of Directors
Revised January 18, 1996 and January 9, 2000
This page last updated 2/18/2010.